The ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors. The publicly listed, international technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of around 29,000 employees. ANDRITZ operates over 280 production sites as well as service and sales companies all around the world. The ANDRITZ GROUP ranks among the global market leaders in all four of its business areas. One of the Group’s overall strategic goals is to strengthen and extend this position. At the same time, the company aims to secure the continuation of profitable growth in the long term.
We are looking for a
Senior Sales Manager (m/f)
to join our AIR POLLUTION CONTROL Department in Raaba, Austria.
- Areas Sales Manger for Exhaust gas Cleaning in Europe
- Key Accountant for Main ship builder / ship owner / Charterers in Europe
- Development of the Exhaust Gas Cleaning (Scrubber) market for ANDRITZ air pollution control products in Europe; Identifying the market size and business opportunities
- Develop access to the decision makers of our clients
- Identifying Key Projects and safeguard the order intake
- Responsible for the yearly order intake from Scrubber Business in Europe
- Completed technical studies focussing on maritime industry or similar (College of Applied Sciences, University)
- Long Time experience in the Shipping Industry
- Min 8 years’ experience as Sales Manager / Business Development Manager for products of the Shipping Industry
- Experience in Exhaust Gas Scrubber Market preferable
- Access to main ship owners in Europe
- Knowledge of the requirements caused by new Marpol Sox rules
- Knowledge of European Shipping Market
- Excellent knowledge on English
We offer you a very independent and diversified function.
For this position we offer a gross monthly salary of at least € 3.614,05 depending on qualification and professional experience.
Development opportunities within our international group remain open to you
Please submit your application through the portal on our homepage: http://www.andritz.com/
You also have the option of uploading your application documents (CV, certificates, and photo)
We look forward to receiving your application.