Vizrt is seeking a Software Engineer to join the Viz Artist team in our office in Vomp, Austria.
The office consists of approximately 70 employees that are working in a modern and recently built building. Vomp is close to Innsbruck and located in the heart of the Alps.
What will you do?
As a Software Engineer in the Viz Artist team you will
- develop and maintain the Viz Artist user interface which is being used by many high profile customers to create cutting edge graphics in the broadcast industry
- work on the entire code life cycle including development, test and documentation
- work in an environment that encourages your personal growth and provides opportunities to learn, share knowledge and bring your ideas forward
Why join Vizrt?
- You have ideas and want to make things better and like to be accountable and get empowered for it
- You want to work in an independent and self-driven team
- You want to work in a fast innovative company in the media industry
You should have:
- Strong programming skills in C++
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Business fluency in English
Preferably you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A keen sense for UI design and usability
- Experience with the QT UI framework
- Experience with other high level programming languages
We are offering internal and external education and a market competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Please send your resume and application via our job portal on www.vizrt.com/careers. We look forward to receiving your application. A valid EU working permit is required.