The ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors. The publicly listed, international technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of around 29.000 employees. ANDRITZ operates over 280 production sites as well as service and sales companies all around the world. The ANDRITZ GROUP ranks among the global market leaders in all four of its business areas. One of the Group’s overall strategic goals is to strengthen and extend this position. At the same time, the company aims to secure the continuation of profitable growth in the long term.
We are looking for a
Technical Project Manager (m/f)
to join our POWER BOILER Department in Raaba and Vienna, Austria.
- Overall responsibility for the execution of orders under consideration of order calculation, contract conditions and technical regulations
- Negotiations with customers and contract partners
- Performs the planning of the activities according to the contract, the schedule and the scope of supply and services
- Responsible for creating and tracking the schedule
- Responsible for budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting together with the commercial project manager
- Leading an international project team (up to 50 team members)
- Completed technical education with a focus on mechanical or plant engineering
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a project manager, ideally in a global corporate environment
- Knowledge of technical regulations, experience with process and / or boiler systems
- Fluent English spoken and written, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Communication strength and intercultural competence
- Around 30% willingness to travel and flexibility
- Independent well structured working method, self- responsibility, and capacity for teamwork
- Self initiative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong negotiating and leadership skills
The worldwide independent management of projects with an investment value of € 10 million upwards. A very high degree of decision-making tasks in an absolutely varied field of activity. We are legally obligated to quote for this position the collectively agreed minimum salary of gross € 3.614,05 / month.
Depending on your qualification and work experience we definately offer a market-compliant payment.
Please submit your application through the portal on our homepage: www.andritz.com/careers
You also have the option of uploading your application documents (CV, certificates, and photo).
We look forward receiving your application.